In Ground Pumps
ENERGY STAR certification TriStar® VS variable speed pump is specifically designed to replace most high performance pumps installed today. This pool pump can save up to 90% on energy costs, an average of $1500 per year, compared with traditional single-speed units, paying for itself faster than larger, more expensive models.
- Designed to replace most full-rate high performance pumps up to 1.5 full-rate or 2.0 max-rate HP
- A Hayward automation-only model (SP3202VSPND) remains available
- No-rib, extra- large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings
Features of all Hayward Variable Speed Pumps:
- ENERGY STAR Certified and compliant with industry regulations including Title 20 and APSP 15; eligible for local utility rebates
- Install in any application: in stand-alone mode, with Hayward automation (including OmniLogic), or with competitive control systems (via relay control)
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability
- Fully programmable, digital control interface rotates to four different positions or mounts to the wall for more convenient access and viewing
Hayward’s SuperPump series of technologically advanced large-capacity pumps delivers cost-effective, sturdy construction-setting an industry standard for value and excellence. Built for spas and in-ground pools of all sizes and types, each unit contains a super-sized debris basket, large see-through strainer, and exclusive easy-to-service design for added convenience.
- The heavy-duty high-performance motor includes airflow ventilation for cooler, quieter operation.
- See-through strainer cover allows you to see when the basket requires cleaning.
- Exclusive swing-away handle makes it easy to remove the strainer cover—no tools, no clamps, and no loose parts.
- 110-cubic-inch basket
Above Ground Pumps
The PowerFlo Matrix has been engineered as a uniquely superior above-ground pool pump. With a single push of a button, this truly versatile pump changes from a veritical to a horizontal discharge and back again. Its large profile and integrated styling makes the PowerFlo Matrix a swimming pool pump like no other.
The Power-Flo LX pump series is designed for the rigors of above-ground and on-ground type swimming pools. Combining durable corrosion-proof construction with advance feature and options, Power-Flo LX sets the standard for value and performance.
Power-Flo LX Features:
- The standard in above ground pumps for over 30 years
- Exclusive corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic housing for all-weather performance and quiet operation
- 100% drip proof, heat-resistant double-sized seal for long motor life
- High performance impeller
- Drain plug for easy maintenance of pump
- Clear cover lets you see when basket needs cleaning